Under the law of Hong Kong, intoxicating liquor must not be sold or supplied to a minor in the course of business.
Under the law of Hong Kong, intoxicating liquor must not be sold or supplied to a minor in the course of business. 根據香港法律，不得在業務過程中，向未成年人售賣或供應令人醺醉的酒類
WHY STUDY WSET® LEVEL 4 DIPLOMA IN WINES?
The Level 4 Diploma in Wines is WSET®’s flagship qualification, providing in-depth knowledge and understanding of wines and the global industry. It’s divided into six ‘units’, Year 1 will include 5 units and Year 2 will include 1 unit.
• As the springboard to the prestigious Master of Wine (MW) qualification
• Career Prospects and Professional Progression
• Personal Development and Network Building
CAREER PROSPECTS AND PROFESSIONAL PROGRESSION
The WSET® Diploma is considered by many as the premier entry ticket for the wine trade and is recognised and respected internationally, with notable alumni such as Jancis Robinson MW OBE, Gérard Basset MS MW OBE, and Serena Sutcliffe MW (to name but a very few!). This valued qualification is highly desirable for those who wish to pursue a serious career at an expert level in the wine and spirit industry. Aldi's BWS Buying Director Global Sourcing Mike James Ph.D., for instance, attests that achieving it has played an "invaluable role" in his professional development. Successful graduates acquire exceptional analytical skills and proficiency in evaluative wine tasting, gaining global recognition as authoritative wine specialists. The WSET® Diploma is universally viewed as the key springboard to the prestigious Master of Wine (MW) qualification.
WHY STUDY DIPLOMA WITH AWSEC?
• AWSEC is the Exclusive WSET® Diploma Provider in Hong Kong and South Asia.
• AWSEC has educated more than 1,400 WSET® Diploma students. (As of June 2023)
• AWSEC has Diploma students from 31 countries and regions
• AWSEC offers 3 Diploma Programme Study Modes and many examination dates to provide flexible learning options for both local and overseas students
• Pay through AWSEC's new easy instalment plan
• Numerous supplementary tasting classes to enhance the Diploma Programme study with exclusive discounts for Diploma students
• AWSEC Diploma students and graduates play key roles in the wine, sake, and spirits industry
• AWSEC is the longest-serving WSET® Approved Programme Provider in Hong Kong, mainland China & Asia
• Nationals of about 170 countries and territories may visit Hong Kong VISA-FREE for a period ranging from 7 days to 180 days. (Click HERE to browse more from Hong Kong Immigration website.)
• AWSEC Diploma graduates were awarded The Vintners’ Cup – the world's highest aggregate mark across all units of the WSET Level 4 Diploma in Wines in 2013, 2015, 2019 & 2021
AWSEC DIPLOMA STUDENTS’ ACHIEVEMENTS
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
ENROL INTO THE WSET® LEVEL 4 DIPLOMA
• Candidates must hold either the WSET® Level 3 Award in Wines (or the WSET® Level 3 Award in Wines and Spirits) to enrol the WSET® Level 4 Diploma and must be over 18 to have passed the Level 3.
• Candidates whose first language is not English are strongly recommended to have an IELTS score of 6.5 or above or be able to demonstrate an equivalent ability level.
Click below to see our Diploma Booklet for more details.Course Programme Booklet
WSET Level 4 Diploma in Wines Programme Introduction Day was successfully held on 25 June 2023, led by AWSEC Diploma educator Manus Ng DipWSET who passionately guided the participants with blind tasting practices and an in-depth introduction and insightful sharing of the Programme.
Please feel free to inquire at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain the video playback link of the Introduction Day.
SEPTEMBER 2023 INTAKE - APPLY NOWYear 1 Schedule
Click on each study mode below to see more details
Part-Time Evening Programme
The Part-Time Evening Programme is suitable for students who live in Hong Kong or can travel to Hong Kong for regular evening lessons. This is by far our most popular format for students living in Hong Kong.
|Year 1+2 Package||HKD$73,980|
Block Release Programme
The Block Release Programme is suitable for students who do not live in Hong Kong or local students who cannot attend the Part-Time Evening Programme. This format requires students to study at home and then travel to Hong Kong for a period of intensive study just prior to exams.
|Year 1+2 Package||HKD$73,980|
Distance Learning Programme
Each student registered for the Distance Learning Programme will be assigned a Hong Kong-based online tutor from AWSEC. The assigned tutor will answer questions from students by e-mail. Distant Learning requires a higher level of personal study time than the Part-Time or Block Release formats. No tasting is arranged.
STUDY NOW, PAY LATER
Enjoy the flexibility of an AWSEC 6-month interest-free instalment plan.
Students can pay by HSBC / Standard Chartered Credit Card (Visa/Master) to enjoy the instalment.
Instalment cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers.
or earlier if all vacancies are filled
Tel: (852) 2837 9100
WhatsApp: (852) 6611 8620
Follow Us on WeChat
WeChat ID : AWSEC_China
Sign Up / Login
New to AWSEC? Sign Up Here
Students who have attended our classes previously. We have sent you the login information through your registered email. If you have trouble logging into our new website, please email email@example.com