Asia Wine Service and Education Centre (AWSEC) seeks
Client Services Manager
Your new company
Established in 1994, Asia Wine Service & Education Centre (“AWSEC”) has influenced and trained over 100,000 wine professionals and enthusiasts in Hong Kong, China and Asia.
We are the longest established Approved Programme Provider with the Wine & Spirit Education Trust (“WSET®”) UK and the only one offering the whole portfolio of WSET® courses and examinations up to and including Diploma in Hong Kong plus a whole range of qualification and interest courses for wine, spirits and sake.
Your new role
You will be a key part of our Client Services Team. You will be responsible to drive our student enrolments through face to face, phone calls and email contact with our clients, and support different corporate events and wine fairs.
You will manage a team of Client Service Executives and ensure the delivery of quality service to our clients in relation to education services. You will be responsible for preparing team members roster and involve in course scheduling.
You will work creatively to draft and prepare solutions for promoting wine courses. You will also involve in preparing and improving client service processes.
What you will get in return
- Have the rare opportunity to immerse yourself in wine knowledge through numerous professional wine courses, and trade and private tasting events. There are also opportunities to learn through guided staff wine tasting sessions.
- Excellent career and training opportunities, company trips and wine tours, medical insurance and annual leave.
- Competitive packages will be offered. Working with AWSEC is challenging but rewarding.
What you will need to succeed
- Degree or above with minimum 5 years client service experience
- Candidates without a degree but with solid client service working experience and references will also be considered
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Cantonese; fluent Mandarin is an advantage
- Good PC skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, English and Chinese Word Processing)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Detail-minded, organised and able to work independently
- You will be a key part of our Client Services Team in both Hong Kong and China
- Able to work shifts from Monday to Sunday
- Good team player
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Passionate about wine and/or possess wine qualifications is a plus.
What you need to do now
If you are passionate and looking for a new and exciting opportunity within a successful and growing company, this may be the right role for you. Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary to email@example.com.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and will be kept for 12 months. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.