Asia Wine Service and Education Centre (AWSEC) seeks
Assistant Education Manager
Your new company
Established in 1994, Asia Wine Service & Education Centre (“AWSEC”) has influenced and trained over 100,000 wine professionals and enthusiasts in Hong Kong, China and Asia.
We are the longest established Approved Programme Provider with the Wine & Spirit Education Trust (“WSET®”) UK and the only one offering the whole portfolio of WSET® courses and examinations up to and including Diploma in Hong Kong plus a whole range of qualification and interest courses for wine, spirits and sake.
To continue our business expansion we are pleased to invite candidates to apply for the position of Assistant Education Manager based in our Hong Kong office.
- Assist Education Manager and provide support within the Education Department in the planning and designing of wine courses and programmes.
- Liaise with Sales & Marketing and Client Services Departments to update on course content changes and class materials.
- Coordinate updated syllabus, course materials/contents to apply to our teaching materials
- Assist in processing feedback from educators and students on issues related to course and course content.
- Provide administration support to ensure the smooth running of our courses.
- 1 -2 years experience in customer services field, preferably in the fields of education, hospitality or tourism
- Experience in creating and processing wine education programmes are preferred.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English; fluent Cantonese and Mandarin is an advantage
- Excellent team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Very good organisational skills and the ability to work under pressure within tight timelines.
- Ideally holds a degree and/or possesses experience in creating and processing training programmes with very good computer skills especially with PowerPoint, Word, Outlook and Teams
- Must have a passion for wines; preferably qualified at WSET Level 3
If you wish to apply for this role or if you know someone who may be interested in this fantastic opportunity, please quote the position and our reference no. on the email subject with present and expected salaries to email@example.com
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and will be kept for 12 months. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.