12 Dec | Chris Ringland: Vertical & Horizontal Tutored Tasting | TT2112P
Chris Ringland is a legend in the wine industry and one of Australia’s most admired winemakers. Robert Parker Jr. describes Chris as the “King of Shiraz” and has often awarded Ringland’s Shiraz wines 100 pts. As his wines are extremely low in production, Chris Ringland Dry Grown Shiraz is the most expensive wine in Australia and his Hoffmann Vineyard Shiraz is also on the top 10 most expensive Australian wines.
In this very unique and ultra-premium tutored tasting, you will have chance to compare the 2009 & 2015 vintages of Chris Ringland’s 3 different Shiraz – “Dry Grown Shiraz”, “Hoffmann Vineyard Shiraz” and “Dimchurch Shiraz”.
Seats are limited and available strictly on a first come, first served basis!
Tasting line up:
- Chris Ringland Dry Grown Barossa Ranges Shiraz 2009
- Chris Ringland Dry Grown Barossa Ranges Shiraz 2015
- Chris Ringland Hoffmann Vineyard Shiraz 2009
- Chris Ringland Hoffmann Vineyard Shiraz 2015
- Chris Ringland Dimchurch Shiraz 2009
- Chris Ringland Dimchurch Shiraz 2015
|3:00pm - 4:30pm||English||HKD 3380|| Enrol