6 Aug | Double Bubble - Blanc de Noirs | TT2108A
A unique two-part tutored tasting which takes a comprehensive look into the wines of Blanc de Blancs and Blanc de Noirs.
The first part of the series focuses on six different Blanc de Noirs, ranging from a premium vintage Champagne to an icon of English sparkling wine.
Each wine has its own story to tell. Both segments of the course will provide an insight into each wine, the region and the different winemaking techniques used. Don’t miss this chance to compare these different styles of sparkling wines.
- Champagne Benoit Beaufort Grand Cru Blanc de Noirs Brut NV (France)
- Champagne Vincent Charlot La Dune Vieilles Vignes de 1955 Blanc de Noirs Extra Brut 2016 (France)
- Champagne Philipponnat Blanc de Noirs Extra Brut 2014 (France)
- Rathfinny Estate Blanc de Noirs Brut 2015 (England)
- Codorniu Ars Collecta Blanc de Noirs Grand Reserva 2015 (Spain)
- Bodega del Desierto Pampa Mia Blanc de Noirs NV (Argentina)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to join both sessions with special price of $1,380! (AWSEC Cash Coupon is not applicable for this package)
|7:30pm - 9:30pm||English||HKD 780|| Enrol