Bordeaux Plus: Right Bank in 2 Hours
Left Bank and Right Bank Bordeaux --- how are they different?
In this second of a series of two, we will focus on the Right Bank, or the Libournais, in Bordeaux. We will examine how soil, weather and grape variety ultimately influence aroma, flavour and ageing capability of the wines produced there. We will discuss vintage variation and Classifications of Right Bank Bordeaux by a comparative tasting of important appellations: Fronsac, Montagne-St. Émilion, St. Émilion, Lalande-de-Pomerol and Pomerol.
An ideal course for the Bordeaux enthusiast looking for more in-depth knowledge.
- In the vineyard and the cellar
- Journey through the appellations
- Comparative tasting
- Château La Dauphine 2010, Fronsac
- Croix des Laurents 2013, Montagne-St Emilion
- Château Canon Chaigneau 2012, Lalande-de-Pomerol
- Château Clos du Clocher 2015, Pomerol
- Château Pavie Macquin 2015, St.Emilion GCC
*Special package: Join with Bordeaux Plus: Left Bank in 2 Hours for just $1,380! (AWSEC Club Cash coupon is not applicable to this package)
|7:30pm - 9:30pm||English||HKD 780|| Enrol