Old Vines, New Ways Wine Lunch
Australia is home to some of the oldest vines in the world. Generations of caring, innovative winemakers have helped shape some of Australia’s classic wine styles while they also look at new ways to help them thrive in the future.
The ‘Old Vines, New Ways’ dim sum lunch tasting is an exclusive opportunity to enjoy some of the Australia’s most extraordinary wines such as old vine Grenache, an aged cool climate Chardonnay and an iconic Cabernet Sauvignon.
- Majella Coonawarra Sparkling Shiraz 2017
- Pewsey Vale 'Contours' Eden Valley Riesling 2014
- Moorooduc Estate "McIntyre Vineyard" Chardonnay 2013
- Thistledown She's Electric Old Vine Single Vineyard McLaren Vale Grenache 2018
- Tolpuddle Tasmania Pinot Noir 2018
- Tahbilk 'Old Vine ' Nagambie Lakes Cabernet Shiraz 2017
- Henschke 'Cyril Henschke' Cabernet Sauvignon 2016
Date: 28 November 2020, 12:30pm–3:00pm
Location: Duddell’s, 1 Duddell St, Central
Price: HKD780 / HKD1,400 for 2 persons / HKD2,400 for 4 persons
2 Persons Discount
|12:30pm - 3:00pm||English||HKD 780||Full|