7 Aug | The Cool Pinot Noir in California | TT2008A
Pinot Noir, well known for its delicate character, thrives well in cool climate on suitable soil types. With California’s beautiful sunshine and warmth, one would not think that Pinot Noir would find a home in California.
Yet surprisingly numerous premium quality Pinot Noir wines are produced in selected California regions with many styles and characters. Join our California Pinot Noir tasting and discover the cool side of California and Pinot Noir on 7 August 2020.
- Dierberg "Dierberg Vineyard" Pinot Noir 2016, Santa Maria Valley AVA
- Patz & Hall Sonoma Coast Pinot Noir 2017, Sonoma Coast AVA
- DeLoach Russian River Pinot Noir 2018, Russian River Valley AVA
- Talley Vineyards Estate Pinot Noir 2016, Arroyo Grande Valley AVA
- Sea Smoke Ten Pinot Noir 2015, Santa Rita Hills AVA
- J. Lohr Falcon's Perch Pinot Noir 2018, Monterey AVA
- Twomey Pinot Noir 2017, Anderson Valley AVA
This Tutored Tasting is supported by California Wines Hong Kong
2 Persons Discount
|7:30pm - 9:30pm||English||HKD 680|| Enrol