Spanish Wine Scholar
- Cover 17 major regions in Spain
- Taste 50+ wines from different regions
- Comprehensive and up-to-date study manual with images of iconic wine labels of each region, most recent trends with emphasis on flavour and structure profiles of DO/DOCa wines
- A combination of 9 sessions (18 hours) of in-class learning and E-learning
- 1-year access to Spanish Wine Scholar interactive online study modules together with live and recorded webinars for class prep and review. Downloadable maps, online quizzes, pronunciation exercises and learning games for self-evaluation are also available
- Successful candidates are conferred the Spanish Wine Scholar title with the SWS post-nominal to their professional signatures. They will also receive the Spanish Wine Scholar certificate and lapel pin
- 1 hour closed-book exam consists of 100 multiple-choice questions. Pass mark: 75%
The Spanish Wine Scholar™ education program is geared for members of the wine trade and serious wine consumers; it is designed to provide committed students of wine with the most advanced and comprehensive specialisation study program on Spanish wine. It has been created by Spanish wine specialist Rick Fisher the Spanish Wine Scholar Education Director.
The Spanish Wine Scholar™ study program mirrors the unparalleled level of depth, accuracy, detail and academic rigor offered by the acclaimed French and Italian Wine Scholar™ programs.
Individuals who follow this in-depth curriculum and pass the exam earn the Spanish Wine Scholar title and the SWS post-nominal which may be incorporated into a professional signature (e.g. John Chan, SWS).
Recognising the exceptional depth and accuracy of the program, Wines from Spain (ICEX - Spain's Trade & Investment Government Agency) has endorsed the program.
|1||Fundamentals & Green Spain||6||Central Med Coast|
|2||Castilla y León||7||Meseta|
|4||Ebro River Valley||9||Islands & Review|
|Examination:||100 multiple-choice questions|
|Exam Duration:||1 Hour|
2 Persons Discount
2 Persons Early Bird
|(Paid 1 month before course starts)|
Jan 6, 13, 20, 27
Feb 3, 10, 17, 24
|7:30pm - 9:30pm||English||HKD 7980||Apr 11 10:00am-11:30am||Course Expired|
Apr 2, 3, 4
(Fri, Sat, Sun)
|10:30am - 5:45pm||English||HKD 7,750||May 16 10:00am-11:30am|| Enrol