Australian Region: Margaret River
- Taste 7 wines made from Margaret River
- The history of Margaret River
- Geography, climate and soil
- Margaret River’s approach to grape growing and wine making trends
- Margaret River’s prominent grape varieties
- Characteristics and flavour profiles of Margaret River’s wine
- Margaret River by numbers
Australian Region: Margaret River is one of the topic in Australia Wine Discovered courses which are exclusively offered by AWSEC in Hong Kong. Margaret River in fact is one of the world’s youngest wine regions, it is something of a sensation, achieving success, prestige and praised by the international market at an early age.
The Margaret River series will focus on the details of the region, such as its history in Australia, the geography, climate and soil, the region’s approach to grape growing, winemaking and also introducing the prominent grape varieties and the style of the wines of the region. Students can taste 7 wines that are grown, made and best represent the style of Margaret River.
The class is 2 hours and the course fee will be HK$650 per person.