Foundations of Australian Wine
- 6 wines from different regions in Australia will be tasted
- History and Terroir: Climate, Soils and Regionality
- Understanding Australia’s wine types and styles
- Australian key grape varieties and blends
- The expertise / secret in making high quality Australian wine
The topic framework of Australian Wine Discovered includes 25 programs specific to Australian wine covering key varieties, prominent regions and topical themes such as sustainability and aged Australian wine.
Foundations of Australian wine is the first topic in this series. It provides an all-emcompassing view of the current Australian wine industry with brand new structure and the most up-to-date materials.
Australia Wine Discovered courses are exclusively offered by AWSEC in Hong Kong. With the aim of bringing a better understanding of Australian wines to professionals and enthusiasts. It sets the groundwork for all wine lovers to explore their own ways of enjoying the diversity of Australian wines.
Address: Room 1501 & 1503-08, 15/F, Kai Tak Commercial Building, 317-319 Des Voeux Road Central, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong (Entrance on Morrison Street)
|7:30pm - 10:00pm||English||HKD 550|| Enrol