A Glimpse of California Wines – Terroir and Grape Varieties
California is the home of some of the worlds’ most iconic and prestigious wines.
With over 1100 km of coastline, California has one of the most varied climates of any single wine region in the world. We will discover what makes California great. From the cool coastal regions in Sonoma to warm Napa Valley, you will explore the diverse terroir of California’s key American Viticultural Areas (AVAs) as well as the related signature grape varieties, that have created a worldwide reputation for this wine region.
You will enjoy some premium wines from Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Zinfandel, Cabernet Sauvignon and maybe some odd surprise. 7 wines will be tasted including sparkling, whites and reds.
- Twomey Russian River Valley Pinot Noir
- Gloria Ferrer Sonoma Brut
- Francis Ford Coppola Diamond Collection Sauvignon Blanc
- Miner Family Winery Napa Valley Chardonnay
- J. Lohr Paso Robles South Ridge Syrah
- Seghesio Family Vineyards Sonoma County Old Vine Zinfandel
- Michael David Winery Lodi Petite Petit
- Hoopes Vineyard Hoopla Oakville Cabernet Sauvignon
|7.30-9.30pm||English||HKD 580|| Enrol