German Wine Academy (Level II)
- Introduction: facts and figures
- Climate, topography and soils
- Overview of grape varieties
- Special eye on Riesling, Spätburgunder and other great white varieties
- The next big thing: German Sekt?
- Classification: German Wine Law and VDP
- The most important wine regions of Germany and their secrets
German Wine Academy is the first education programme developed by Wines of Germany, the generic body responsible for promoting German wines around the world. German Wine Academy – Level II.
A 2-day course and comprehensive list of 36 German wines from all the major wine regions and grape varieties will be tasted.
Participants will receive an official certificate issued by Wines of Germany upon successfully passed a closed-book examination, comprising multiple-choice questions and blind tasting paper. Passing Grade: 55%
This course is hosted by Ms. Corinne Mui, Senior Wine Educator of AWSEC, who is recently named the "2017 Best Educator" from the Wines of Germany - in recognition of her remarkable achievements in educating German wines in China and Hong Kong.
May 5, 6
|10:00am - 5:00pm||Cantonese||HKD 4800||TBC|| Enrol