Italian Wine Scholar - Unit 1: The Wines of Northern Italy
- Cover all major wine regions in Northern Italy
- Taste 50+ wines from different DOC/G
- A combination of 9 sessions of in-class learning and E-learning (see details at the back)
- Candidates who successfully passed the certification exams of both units are conferred the Italian Wine Scholar title with the IWS post-nominal to their professional signatures
- 1-year access to E-learning Package with live and recorded review webinars.
- 1 hour closed-book exam consists of 100 multiple-choice questions. Passing grade: 75%
Italian Wine Scholar the most advanced and comprehensive certification program specialised in Italian wines developed by Wine Scholar Guild with the support of the Italian wine DOC/G consortia. It is exclusively taught by AWSEC in Hong Kong, the winner of Wine Scholar Guild Program Provider of the Year in 2015. Candidates who successfully passed the certification exams of both units are conferred the Italian Wine Scholar title and encouraged to use the IWS post-nominal as part of their professional signatures. They will also receive the Italian Wine Scholar certificate.
Certification is resumé-building, validates competency and serves as a point of distinction midst trade and peers alike.
2 Persons Discount
2 Persons Early Bird
|(Paid 1 month before course starts)|
Apr 27, 28, 29
(Fri, Sat, Sun)
|10:00am - 5:15pm||English||HKD 7,750||Jun 23 09:30am-10:30am|| Enrol