A+ Australian Wine School (Level 2)
- In this 6 hours programme you will taste 16 wines from different regions in Australia
- The history of Australian wine production climate, soils and topography
- Viticultural techniques used in certain regions
- Winemaking techniques used in the production of various styles of Australian wine
- Sparkling wine production and Fortified wine production
A+ Australian Wine School Level 2 follows on from the Level 1 session by continuing the focus on the major varieties and their best regional expressions but with emphasis on why those grapes do well in those regions.
You will taste 16 wines from different regions in Australia in this 6 hours programme. Participants will also receive an official certificate issued by Wine Australia acknowledging your attendance and successful completion of the exam.
A+ Australian Wine School courses are exclusively offered by AWSEC in Hong Kong. It was created by Wine Australia in 2011 with the aim of bringing a better understanding of Australian wines to professionals and enthusiasts. It sets the groundwork for all wine lovers to explore their own ways of enjoying the diversity of Australian wines.
|10:00am - 5:00pm||Cantonese||HKD 1580||Course Expired|